Omni Equus Research Center’s (O.E.R.C.) mission is to inform and educate the horse community as to new and improved methods of training and rehabilitation, as a means to ensure a solid, sound equine athlete for life.
Our goal is to research and develop innovative, effective ways to optimize equine athletic performance in race horses and performance horses through:
- Revolutionary, advanced methods of training
- Examination and documentation of the effects of training on equine muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and hooves
- Development and refinement of training programs to create sound, superior-performing equine athletes
- Development of unique rehabilitation approaches bodywork and other therapy disciplines
- Synthesis of research methods and findings into specific equine training and conditioning programs for various equine performance disciplines
- Development of more refined, progressive racetrack training and conditioning programs to achieve consistent, long-term superior performance patterns
- Continuing education in our communities based on O.E.R.C. findings, through ongoing lectures, workshops, demonstrations.